Saturday, February 19, 2011

THE PLAN, PART 2: THE TEENAGE YEARS

As I got later into my teen years, I realized my prior dream had been a tad unrealistic.




I realized I was not going to get married. Not only was it bourgeois, but it seemed I was doomed to be in love with men who never wanted to get married.






That was okay. I would have at least seven lovers. 






I would have one perfect daughter.






I would neither know or care who her father was. My lovers would appreciate my independence and willingness not to be bound by tradition or details.







Our relationship would be magical, full of feminine connections and power.








We would live on a ranch in the desert, bought by money I earned writing depressing poetry. Since I was a vegetarian, the cows would be allowed to roam and live in their natural state.







When I visited my lovers, she would come with me.







While my lover and I had exotic, passionate, incredible sex, she would... wait around somewhere.

 








When she got older, I would NEVER oppress her with rules or lessons. I would respect her and allow her to live her OWN LIFE.



COULD THINGS GET ANY WEIRDER? YES! JOIN US NEXT WEEK FOR "THE PLAN, PART 3: THE MID-TWENTIES".

No comments:

Post a Comment