Saturday, February 26, 2011

THE PLAN, PART 3: THE MID-TWENTIES

In my twenties, I realized some of my prior goals had been a bit unrealistic. 



I still wanted kids- I just had to make sure that everything in my life was exactly perfectly perfect before I had them. I figured this would happen by age 32. 



My perfect career would make me rich enough to hire help for taking care of the baby, because I really hate not getting enough sleep.


My husband would be not only the perfect husband, but the perfect father. 


My children would be extra-smart, extra-attractive, and most importantly, never sick.


When they became teenagers, there would be rules, but they would respect them because they respected me.




So what actually ended up happening? Join us next week for the shattering conclusion to this cliffhanger, THE PLAN, PART FOUR: CURRENT DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment